Computer CenterJuly 31, 2021 2022-09-04 10:44
Director of Computer Center, Mr Mubarak Elhaj Mubarak
- Working with senior management to propose, agree and deliver IT service to defined Service Level Agreements.
- Support UMST staff with IT Technical support.
- Responsible for IT hardware, software and maintenance procurement.
- Responsible for development and control of IT security policy.
- Responsible for maintaining, developing and updating university of medical sciences and technology website.
- Ensuring maximum availability of computer systems throughout the University.
- Provision of IT infrastructure services including desktop applications, Local and/or Wide area networks, IT security and telecommunications.
- Develop and implement software application
Aims & Objectives
The UMST Computer Center aims to create a paperless university and provide excellent services in information technology.