Terms of admission to UMST University:
– Science based degrees: Must pass Biology, Chemistry, Physics, English Language and Math
– Humanities based degree: Must pass English Language and Math Students who have sat their IGCSE or GCSE in Year 10 must comply with the following:
– Passing seven subjects, including the subjects necessary to enter their chosen degree
– Must have completed their AS Level
AS Level subjects must include the necessary subjects to enter the chosen degree: – For science based degrees, students must have Biology, and Chemistry OR Physics
– For Mathematics based degrees, students must have Mathematics, and Chemistry
– For Literary based degrees, students must have English and one other optional subject
– Students will be eligible to apply once passing seven subjects (A*-D) at GCSE or GCSE level and passing two subjects (A*-D) at AS Level. – Students must pass five additional GCSE or GCSE level subjects in Year 10 (not including English/Mathematics/Science) to qualify. The overall ratio is calculated following the passing of a minimum of seven subjects.
The original copy of the school certificate is required (Arab and foreign certificates must be notarised in the country of origin and the notarisation must accredited by the Sudanese embassy in the country thereof as well as by the Sudanese Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Directorate General for Examinations at the Federal Ministry of Education in Khartoum).
IGCSE & GCSE grade conversion